Thursday, May 28, 2015

Blog post #1

A few things that I have heard about EDM 310 is that is was hard and it had a lot of work. I fear that the workload will be a lot but I know I can mange to get through the class. The difference between EDM 310 than any other classes I had taken is that it has a major work load but I realize that it is because it is a summer class and it shorter than usual. The most difficult thing so far about the course is trying to keep everything together and remembering where and how to get to the work. I can work harder on figuring out where and how to get to everything and learn the basis. At this time i have now questions about the course.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing about the workload. However, it will not be as bad if you just stay on top of everything and be on time with the assignments. I would suggest that you go more in depth with your posts. Share more of your thoughts and ideas. Also, you may have not noticed that you said "mange" where I think you meant to say "manage," and in your last sentence the "i" should be capitalized.

    ReplyDelete