Wednesday, May 27, 2015

I. Who am I?
 a.Where i lived.
 b. Major interest
 c.My family
II.Why I want to be an educator.
III.My passions

       HI I'm Christian! I have lived in Bay Minette Alabama my whole life. Some of my major interest are shopping and crafts. I love to go shopping and making new crafts for my house. I am attending USA because it is close to home where I don't have to leave away from home. My family means everything to me, my fiancé Jacob is the my best friend and the love of my life. I have two sisters and two brothers, all younger than me. I think ever highly of my grand parents and help then with anything they need. I have always loved kids and teaching them. I love to see them learn new things and watch them grow. Becoming a teacher is what I have always wanted to do since I was a little kid. I always went to the school with my dad and grandmothers, and I got to help them with different things at school. It has been my passion throughout my life. My two passions in my life right now are My Fiancé Jacob and my wonderful nice Aniston I couldn't live my life without them!


3 comments:

  1. I loved reading your post! I am also extremely close with my parents, and that is the main reason why I decided to go to South because it is only 2 miles away from my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your engagement. Marriage is wonderful, I wish you both the best. I also love crafts. I enjoy making thinks or redoing things better than buying it already made. I have always wanted to be a teacher too. Teaching children will be very rewarding. The things that we teach them will stick with them for the rest of their lives; what an honor. Did you mean to say that your "neice" is your passions? Or is Aniston just "nice"?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to add additional lines to space out your blog post and outline. This allows the reader to have a less difficult time reading your post. If you need help with this please let a lab assistant know.

    ReplyDelete