Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Blog Post #3



     Peer editing is is a wonderful way for students to interact and to provide feedback to one another on their work. Through out these three different presentations I learned about peer editing. I learned what peer editing was and  the steps on how to do peer editing. Peer editing is helping someone your own age to  help improve, comment and give suggestions on their writing. Since this is done with people your age it is very important to remember not to give harmful remarks that will hurt them. Its okay to ask questions about what the peer meant to say or what they were saying but just be polite.
      Peer editing is a wonderful resource as long a both peers are in it together and they stay positive about each others comments and opinion. These resources helped me to understand how to comment on my peers blog post and writing. They also were a big help and I will use all of them when I comment on my peers writing.

2 comments:

  1. I feel that you understand the project thoroughly. I will comment to watch your revision, "oaky" and "Throughout" is one word. Other than that I feel your blog post was great! Love your blog space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do not have the required items in this blog post. Please add a picture with alt and title modifiers; as well as, working links.

    ReplyDelete