Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Blog post #5

Scattered Words


      PLN stands for "Personal Learning Network".  It is where an individual creates their own network  of resources and other educators to help them become a better teacher. I have used Symbaloo to explore and create my own PLN. This helps me keep track of all my networks that I need for different things. I have added things on to it to help me to get all my networks easier and faster.
I Think this is a really great tool for college students and even high schoolers. PLN is something everyone could us to help them study and get work done.

2 comments:

  1. I'm not yet a huge fan of the PLN, mainly because I have not used it much. I do understand why they are so helpful and why we as teachers would use them. I believe that they will be useful even in elementary education because elementary teachers can always learn new ideas and helpful hints to use in their classroom.

    ReplyDelete