Sunday, June 7, 2015

C4Ta #1




  I just loved reading Jennifer Brokofsky's post "Cooking With Your Kids...the Perfect Time to #TalkMath". She was so right about how when you cook you use a lot of math and have fun doing it. The kids don't even realize they are using the math skills what they are cooking. I will use this later on in life when I have kids to spend time with them as well as helping them on their math skills.

     I commented, Hi I am Christian from University of South Alabama. I loved reading this post it was just wonderful.I always was in the kitchen with my grandparents learning to cook and always enjoying time with them. This is a very good way to spend time with kids and teach them math at the same time. I will have to use this with my children when I have some. 


     Jennifer Brokofsky's Post "Building on Mathematical Thinking Through Play! #PlayMath" she tell us about how she plays games to help her kids with math. It helps them and at the same time it is fun and they are spending time together.

Comment: this is a wonderful idea! I haven't ever thought about this to help with math. I will have to use this when I start teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment