Sunday, June 21, 2015

C4t #2

In Dean Shareski blog post, Those Goofy DENny Award Videos He tells us how he started the DENny awards. He tells us that it is a awards just for fun to appreciate the community members work. Dean was asked by some members of the community to make some videos to get the members exited for this event so he went and found some different ways to make videos with apps. He is it took him awhile to get it right and for it to be 15 seconds. So he had re rehearse, revise, and record it many times before he got it right. The videos forced him to be more creative and goofy. He is no longer surprised with his stupidity with his videos.
Dean Shareski
My Comment: I loved watching your videos, hey were funny, This was very creative, and a really good idea. Thanks of sharing your process!

 In Dean Shareski blog post, My Ongoing Struggle with Diffusing the Impact of Grades he talked about how he doesn't really know how he feels about putting in grades. Dean says he struggles with rubrics for grading. After each assignment he asks his students to evaluate themselves. He says this works really well for his students. He says that he is there for the feedback and o provide shell for the students.

My comment: This is an awesome idea! I love how you have the students evaluate themselves.

2 comments:

  1. Christian, I am writing this note to let you know,that you may have forgotten to post your blog post 7. It could be my mistake and I looked over it. I always love reading your post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...for the feedback and o provide shell for the students." to, not o. Why did you use the word shell? I do not understand what you are trying to say.

    ReplyDelete